Red Lines in the Whites of Your Eyes...
What Do They Mean?
Welcome to Sclerology and the International Sclerology Institute (ISI) - the world's foremost research and training program for understanding overall health through the insights in the eyes' sclera (the white of the eyes).
Even more than, "the eyes are windows to the soul," the sclera holds a unique key to understanding the mysteries of health from both a biochemical and a bio-energetic perspective. The sclera's information can quickly reveal the often-hidden causes of health concerns as well as show changes as the body heals.
Sclerology is the study of the red lines in the white of the eyes and how they relate to stress-patterns in a person's health. Once you learn to interpret these lines, you will hold the key to understanding how the body is struggling or adapting to maintain balance; and thus know how to apply natural therapies to prevent problems from occurring or help the body correct problems already occurring.
What is a person's predisposition to disease? What is the hidden cause of symptoms that can point the way to cure? What will your health challenges be five years from now? Information regarding these insights is portrayed NOW in the sclera -the red veins in the white of the eyes. All you need is the key to unlocking their reflexive message!
Now you can learn to interpret the sclera and master the health secrets in the eyes! It doesn't take long to become proficient in identifying the chief concerns (constitutional predispositions) affecting anyone's health.
BENEFITS OF SCLEROLOGY
1. Sclerology provides an early warning - an earlier warning than any other eye-sciences - and thus allows a person the time to effect nutritional correction before a condition becomes chronic.
2. The lines in the sclera change as health conditions change. Thus Sclerology is an excellent way to confirm that a natural therapy is working.
3. The sclera's patterns reveal the weak links in a person's constitution. A person is empowered with self-knowledge that can prevent a genetic weakness from manifesting.
4. The Sclerology practitioner does not need cameras, magnification, or costly special equipment.
5. Sclerology helps prioritize health treatment programs because when the chief stress pattern is addressed, the body's inherent wisdom can heal many other concerns.
6. Sclerology is easy to learn. Completion of the ISI Certification Course brings 90% proficiency. The optional Mastery Seminars bring the final degrees of mastery, leaving only experience as the ultimate teacher.
7. Sclerology is an excellent 2nd-opinion or "another witness" to other health- diagnostic modalities such as iridology, electro-acupuncture, kinesiology, and medical/functional lab testing. Sclerology's window into the body's mysteries provides a clear view to the causes of health concerns.
You can learn to unlock these secrets virtually in the twinkling of an eye! Here you will find Books, Articles, Free Materials that will help you become an expert in interpreting the insights in the eyes.
The most up to date, most comprehensive, and most easy-to-learn program is available now! Based on over 30-years of research by Dr. Stuart Wheelwright and 18 years of compilation work by Dr. Jack Tips, ISI's The Art & Science of Sclerology Certification Course will train you to master the insights in the eyes. Commissioned by the International Sclerology Foundation in 1984, Sclerology has been preserved and made into a fascinating course that opens new worlds of natural health and nutritional information. To learn more about how you too can become a Certified Sclerologist, view the"You Can Become a Sclerologist" link.
ISI is a membership organization. Learn about the mission of our members and privileges of membership at About ISI and Membership. Many members (and others) join us on this site regularly to review the Case Analysis files where ongoing insights from many clinical practices are posted as continuing education.
And we provide referrals to member-Sclerologists upon your request through the Find Your Local Sclerologist button; and address other questions you might have through the Contact Us e-mail link.
Sclerology is one of the world's foremost health-evaluative sciences of the Natural Health and Alternative Medicine approaches of understanding the whole person's health picture. ISI and its Sclerologist-graduates are helping people all over the world experience more optimal health, increased vitality, and longevity. So, thank you for visiting and learning more about the wonders of Sclerology and the value it brings to people every day.
The International Sclerology Institute
| Home | Books, Articles, Free Materials | About ISI | Be a Sclerologist | Video
| Case Analysis | Find a Local Sclerologist | Contact Us |